A mouthwatering museum




 Let me take you to Chocolat Nation. The biggest museum in the world ( for the moment ) about the yummy stuff chocolat. And it is right here in Antwerp.

My daughter did some work here as a student, so we go a bit of a private tour.

Just gonna show you some pics, so you can get the feel of the place.





Remember everything you see is made out of chocolat or related to the brown gold.

 



The tasting room, here you can tast warm chocolat from a fountain.


                        









And in the evening every heavenly chocolat goes back into the safe.


I am not shy to say, I took these photos witm my cellphone

Comments

  1. The photos look great and the chocolate...phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still have to get used to create a nice layout. But works fine.

      Delete
  2. I hope this was a much cheaper place to visit than the museum of ice cream that opened up in Chicago. Entrance fee for that place is $60, blew my mind. But either way this museum seems like a great place, considering it's Belgian chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it is 18 Euro to get in. We got some free tickets, lucky us. And believe me Belgian chocolates is very very good.

      Delete
  3. Wow you can post more than one photo Qhat an interesting place well done on the captures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isgetting a bit used to and can be fiddly, but it works

      Delete

Post a Comment