Friday: Indoors 5/12/2023 Plus

 Old things in an old barn


 

 

At my mother-in-laws home was an old barn. No one had farmed the property for decades and it was filled with the remnants and memories of years and years. When we went to visit there, I would sometimes take a walk to take photos and other times, I would explore the barn. There were so many "things" in the barn that would never be used and would gather dust. That barn is gone now and this was a good memory for me.

 





 

 

Personal Photo of the day (132/365)


A beautiful clear day at the farm. The clouds were puffy and rest of the sky was clear blue. The green and blue bring thoughts of spring and the coming harvest. A warm and clear day. It brought back memories of a carefree childhood.

Quote of the day: "Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind." - Unknown

Comments

  1. I am enjoying seeing your double entries. There is a place here called Clayville. Volunteers have set it up as an old homstead community, with all the barns, homes, gardens of days gone past. Those tools you have pictured can be found in one of those barns :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see old wood, the former "wood butcher" in me wants to return to the shop and take off the layers to see the beauty underneath that only older wood possesses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment