Friday: Indoors May 19. 2023 +Daily Photo

Merry-go-Round at an empty shopping mall


Daily Photo Challenge

Friday: Indoors

My youngest wanted to go shopping at a nearby shopping mall and we decided to go along. The number of stores in side are getting fewer and fewer. This merry-go-round was on the lower level and there were VERY few people shopping. I wonder how long this mall will survive as it is.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day - 2023-139

Pond at the edge of the woods at sunset


 

This is my first attempt at shooting this pond with a sunset sky.  I drive by this scene every day. The issue is that the pond's position in the woods give little access to the sky. It is such an idyllic spot and I admire it often. I've tried to figure out when the "ideal" time of year would be but, so far, haven't found it. I will keep trying, though.

Quote of the day: "Keeping your mouth closed when you want to speak is a skill that will serve you well." - Everyday Mindfulness






Comments

  1. What a coloful merry go round. I know what you mean about fewer stores and fewer shoppers at the mall. Same thing happening here as well. Rather sad to see this change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice shot but man, you're brave to take family to a mall these days - sounds like a dangerous proposition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment