Happiness exposition

My girl and me were in Brussels and decided to visit the expo Happiness. An exposition that should you make feel happy. Well it had a bit of an other effect on me.


The floors, walls an ceilings were in very bright colors. In many places they let make everything turn around,while you stand in the middle.



At this moment my mood was not that happy, but wanted to look if I had some drugs on me. Beginning to feel like flower power.


And here I was gone. Luckely there were some places to relax and get your senses back.



Even here the colors and designs constantly changed but at a slower relaxing pace.


The effects they have created are of the kind you coukd get lost in. Colors, light and mirrors can really get you unsettled. One thing was sure;


ME NOT HAPPY, but a bit funny.











 

Comments

  1. Psychedelic! As you said "flower power". Back to the hippy days 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even in psychedelic days I think it would have been a bad trip, man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a bit weird. Something from a dream sequence in an arty 60's film 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! We didn't do that stuff back in the what you call the "hippie days". We did do a bit of cow tippin' and goat snatchin'. We wasn't like, urban sophisticates and such. Y'all was what they call posh, I'm a thinkin'. Yee haw!!🤪

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post my friend. Someone may like the new and stylish design. However, too many colors and rotations can confuse us. Simple might be easier to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment