Indoors, in that that the fish is in an aquarium

 I had the opportunity to go to a different aquarium this week, and apply my learning from the Mall of America aquarium shoot I had posted earlier. Did I get really smart? yeah, not so much, but I think it's better!

I'm working up an edit with Affinity Photo, but there's a learning curve so it may be awhile before i post it. I thought it would be fun to offer up this photo to anyone else interested in trying some edits. I don't shoot in RAW very often, so this is a largish JPEG, pretty much straight out of camera (with the in-camera adjustments as applied to JPEG conversions.) Anyway, have fun with it if you'd like.



Comments

  1. I'd love to work on it Joe, but when I copy it's only 101KB; if you could send me the original at john.durham29@gmail.com I'll run it through ON1 and see what I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph since we are not able to add photos to your post.....I am going to create a new post with my quick edit of your photo.😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment