International Fest

 

 Last weekend I attended the International Fest at the local library. The room where the fest was taking place was rather small, overcrowded and the lighting not condusive to photography but I managed to take a few candid photos.
Not the best candid and I am sure if the people who were caught with my camera could see themselves in these photos, they would ask me to burn the photos. But not every photo is supposed to be perfect and not every human looks good all the time.

I am posting two of my favorites here, while the rest I will leave on my personal blog.


Comments

  1. Looks good, and sunshine.We need some of that. On a fest like that people not mind there photo taken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting International Fest! Any idea which cultural group /country are they representing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ladies were from China...at leas that's what the one with the hat told me.

      Delete

Post a Comment