Monday: Light + Photo-of-the-Day May 29, 2023

 Afternoon sun streaming through the leaves


 

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday: Light

This photo was taken while out of one of my late day walks. The hazy sunshine was quickly fading. I happened to notice the vines growing on this tree and the leaves, and the setting sun shining through them. Not perfect, but I'm happy with the outcome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Photo of the day 149/365

Farm view across the lily pond



 

While my wife and kids were at a yoga class at a local winery, I did not partake of the yoga - but instead - partook of the grounds to take a number of photos. I did partake of some spirits when they were done, but the date was clear and warm and the area was rife with opportunities for photography. This is one of my favs.

Quote of the day: "Every day is lost in which we do not learn something useful. Man has no nobler or more valuable possession than time." - Thomas Jefferson







 

Comments