Monday: Light/Lighting + 5/15/2023

Sunset and Sun Dog

 


 

Last evening, I got the jitters and needed to get out of the house. It was a warm spring evening. I walked as the sun was setting and I noted at one point, the sun-dog to the left of the sunand tried to capture it. I've tried before without much success - this is one of the better ones.

 

 

 

 Photo of the day 135/365


 

On the same walk as above, I walked as the sun was setting and saw the shimmer from the field grass and tried my best to capture it. It was (almost) magical.

Quote of the day: "Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 

Comments

  1. Very nice capture! I didn't know "sun dog" before, so I went to Wikipedia to check it out. Thanks for sharing fun and beautiful images. So glad I got to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment