Repost of a Photoblog Post

 Another one of those experiments.....

14/365

by Camellia Staab JANUARY. 14, 2017 229 VIEWS

Dreary, grey, day and nothing around me comes close to being something that would want me to {dream} or be dreamy. Drove around for a while to see if I could get some inspiration, but to no avail. Ended up at the mall and the only thing that looked cheerful and somewhat dreamlike was the carousel. So I took a picture of it. On my way home I saw a deer by the side of the road eating away, totally oblivious to the passing cars. Sadly, there was nowhere to park to take a picture, must have been a dream ;).









I am not much for going back in time...as a matter of fact I am NOT AT ALL one of those people who likes to relive the past. But I thought for the purpose of trying out things and learning, I would try my hand, again, at this copy/paste . 

Copy/paste works great as far as text is concerned. But when it comes to photos, Blogger likes to be in control. Hence, you must upload photos rather than copy/paste photos. Blogger gives it's own "address" for photos and having an old address/link to...for example photoblog backup file or a document on one's computer, causes Blogger to revolt.

In the case of this post what I did was copy all the text from the backup file I had and then used the snipping tool/snip&snatch (if you are a user of Windows/Microsoft) to capture (take a snapshot) of the photo that belonged to this post. Then I just uploaded the snapshot.

And so....this post is "reliving" the days when I had just started my adventure into the 365 days of photography.



Comments

Post a Comment