Revisiting.......

 A couple of days ago I posted a picture of some African masks and a gorgeous building I had come across while in Florida.


The building, located in Fort Pierce, was one that grabbed my attention each time we drove in that direction because of all the artifacts surrounding the entrance.

I knew I had to stop there and "check it out".

What I did not know is that the store with its artifacts was actually one of many attractions in that area.

Hence, the following post is a long one because of the number of things I saw and the fact that everything that I came across during this visit was all intertwined.

Therefor, splitting the post into sections just didn't feel right.

The full, lengthy, post can be found on Camellia's Visual Blog.

Comments

  1. Man, that's such an amazing place that it's almost sensory overload - great tour!👏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely overload. And now that I did the research...I am going to go back and look some more next trip down.

      Delete
  2. Can spend a long time in a shop like that. Fort Pierce is a photographers delight

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment