Saturday Choice + 05/13/2023

Storm Clouds through the trees

 


Friends of Photoblog 

Daily Photo Challenge

I took this photo while we were stopped at a red light. The storm had passed and was pulling away to the east. The sun had come out and lit up the clouds.  I  had only an instant to capture this before my wife drove on. I'm not exactly sure why, but it appears very dramatic to me. Maybe memories of storms gone by, who knows...

 

 

 

 

 

  

Photo of the day 133/365

Pre-Dawn Sky over the Pines

Early, early morning, before the sun came up,  these clouds and colors met over the pine trees at our local tree farm. I could not resist taking this shot. The colors were too vivid and the timing was just right.

Quote of the day: "Roads are a record of those who have gone before." - Rebecca Solnit

Comments

Post a Comment