Sunday Night Photography and more

 

There was a buzz and I mean a huge buzz among the photographers' community this week. 

The buzz being the addition of an Ai tool called "generative fill" in Photoshop. 

Like all Ai apps out there one is required to type a command and the tool tries to gnenerate an image as close to the command as possible.

Me being me....always needing to experiment ( should have been a scientist but then I failed chemistry twice and the third time barely passed) I experimented.

I used my personal photo (the one above) and typed the following command:

"dark sky with lightening bolts".

The tool proceeded to create three images....



You can choose the one you like and move or press the generate button again and wait for another set of three....



The files do get to be huge (I had to crop one and the rest I did a screen capture to make them small enough to upload to this site).
The tool can also automate some of the steps people fluent in Ps such as removing backgrounds, or isolating subject or....(all those things that Photoshop has been famous for years) used to use. Which means that all that training many people went through to become Photoshop experts has become non existant.
Thought I would share what the future looks like.😉

Comments

Post a Comment