Sunday: Night Photography + Photo-of-the-Day 5/21/2023

 Beach House at night from the Beach


 

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday: Night Photography

During a trip to Maine, we took one night layover in  a town I hadn't been in before. The town (Wells, I believe) was a more beach town than I'm used to, so we went for a night-time walk and I caught this house from the beach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photo-of-the-Day 141/365 May 21, 2023

Sunrise sky down a misty road


 

 

 

An early morning - from some time ago - I caught the mist on the fields just as the sun was rising. The road leads you into the scene and the clouds shimmered with the dawn light.

Quote of the day: "If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path." - Buddha 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment