Thursday: Colors + 5/18/2023


Thursday: Colors

Red Barn and Blue Sky

While picking up vegetables for my family, I noticed the bright afternoon sun hitting the barn and the bright blue sky. I had to snap a couple of photos while walking back to my car.




Photo of the day: 138/365

Tall grass and sunset

 


 

I saw this detail while out for a walk a few days ago. The sun was just setting and in the peaceful afternoon, the clouds just seemed to waft by. A very slow moment to capture the sun behind the still grasses. I guess this night, I did follow my quote from below.


 

Quote of the day: "Look at usual things with unusual eyes." - Vico Magistretti






Comments

  1. You get out and about in very photogenic places. Nice shots. I like them both but the sunset shot is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment