Continuing to test the new platform. I've made it back (Thank you, Mr. Berckmans!), was able to delete my previous test post and am now  posting again. At this point I have no idea why my post locked up last time, though it may have had something to do with large image sizes.


Several questions come to mind, including identifying image size for best detail vs loading time, maximum number of images at a specific resolution per post, etc, etc...technical details to be worked out of whatever documentation is available online. Anyway, hi!

Comments

  1. Glad you're here, Joe. Image size, 2048x2048, 20MB max. Number of images, theoretically unlimited - you can load a lot from your computer and they will be placed in the "blogger" bin under the insert image icon; from there you can select one or several to place on your post. If I have text to accompany each photo, I usually insert one at a time and place text before the next image. Always move the cursor to the next position for your new image placement before opening that file. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you here Joe...as a reminder, when viewers look at photos they can click on each individual photo to have it open on a separate page, usually at a larger size. On my personal blog I post my photos as extra large. Here I post them as large.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment