Tuesday: Nature 5/16/2023 +

Purple Phlox at Edge of the Woods


While out for a walk, I noticed a few clumps of flowers near the edge of the woods. They were the first phlox I've seen this year. I grabbed a few photos, but, as purple is my favorite color, this is the one I like best.

 

 

 

 

 

 Photo of the day 5/16/2023

 Sunset sky through the trees


 

Out on a walk, near sunset, I spotted this scene at the far end of my walk. It was nearly dark and the colors were fading. I spied a clearing where the clouds and colors of the sunset were still vivid. The tree by the road framed the sunset nicely while hiding the dreaded power lines that always seem to hinder the beauty of the scene.  I liked the overall shot.

Quote of the day: "Never trust your fears. They don't know your strength." - Unknown 




 

Comments

Post a Comment