Tuesday nature

A little voyeurism! 😁

Comments

  1. Hmm . . . is there some fertilization going on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it on, bang a gong, get it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camellia. OK, probably not a position many of us have tried but who knowsπŸ˜… These are actually Damsel flies (Dragon fly wings don't fold back) and you will see that there is a second green fly if you look at the full picture that is 'sharing a moment' with the blue one. I didn't know it was there when I took the shot as it was a long zoom and the green one blended with the background but it kindly kept the blue fly stationary long enough for a quick snapπŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peter. Eventhough I had enlarged the photo I missed the second green fly until you mentioned. I also learned that difference between damsel and dragon flies.😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment