Wednseday: Macro/Closeup + Photo of the Day 5/31/2023

Chains - Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday: Macro/Closeup

 



This photo was taken in Lubec, Maine. It was taken on a dock at sunset. Some of the people there took photos of this chain bathed in sunlight. I thought it was better in monochrome.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Photo of the Day 151/365 - May 31, 2023

Sweeping spring view of the Valley


While my wife and kids were doing yoga last weekend - I wandered about the vineyard taking photos. I spied many scenes, but this one caught my eye. The lack of buildings (rare around here) and the sunshine and sky, and green of spring made it a wonderful scene.

Quote of the day: "Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recovered at will." - Charles Baudelaire

 

 


 

 

 

Comments

  1. I like it. The B&W works, though I would like to see what the difference would be with color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Craig as far the first photo. But I must add your second photo...blue sky, green pasture, and your perspective creates a peaceful atmosphere. I can see why it grabbed your attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment