Monday Light + Photo of the Day June 26,, 2023

Morning Sun through the Woods


 

 

This photo was taken some time ago when we had a cabin in the woods. I was on an early morning stroll down the dirt roads and saw the sun just peaking through the trees on a warm, peaceful summer morning.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 177/365

Sunset over the Barnyard

 

On our way home last evening, from m in-laws, I saw the sun setting from our rear window  I asked my wife to turn off the main road onto a side road. We passed his site and had to turn around and come back, but I got this shot from the car window (too much traffic). I think it was worth the trouble. A quaint farm scene at sunset.

Quote of the day: "Be positive, stay happy, don't let the negativity and drama of the world get you down. Smile!" - Unknown



Comments

  1. Almost all your photos of sunset looks like painting! Great shots, Joe!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment