Pickers Paradise...


Provo, Utah   When I Visit, I Always Find My Way Down Here to What I Call Pickers Paradise,  Large Odd Assortment of Antique Signs and Other Items.  Some People Might Call it Junk,  However to a Picker he/she has Found  Paradise    


I Always Have Hope, that it would be Open and I could Venture in Further to the Property,  but alas its Always Locked Up Tight 


One Day I will be there on the Perfect Day at the Right Time and I Will be Able to Enter the Pickers Paradise and Meet the Person that has amassed all these Fantastic Items














 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is and beyond the fence line there is alot more, Thanks for the comment Geoff

      Delete
  2. I hope you get in there someday. It's so interesting that there's a person in the world who devoted their life to creating that place. I'll bet the story behind it is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems to be quite some collection. Good luck with your quest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter First year I stumbled upon it looking for a road to go to Utah Lake, this year I just went there, its a real cool place

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He/She has more items this year that 2 years ago so you could say its still growing

      Delete
  5. Those signs are worth a small fortune.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment