Pumpkinfest Part 1

 Every year our town celebrates Pumpkinfest at the end of October. There are lots of Fall-themed activities and plenty of people to watch and photograph.

Plenty of people!


Dinosaurs walk the streets.

Here's a scene I've previously posted on FB:  a crowd of people watches a monkey, while another monkey (top left corner) watches the crowd.

Two dogs meet, bringing strangers together.

Down the block, a child watches an early round of the costume contest.



Down the other way, the Great Pumpkin and its court are on display.  (To be clear, the head on the left is NOT part of the Great Pumpkin.)


In future installments I'll show more from the costume contests, as well as the Native American dancers.


Comments

  1. Man, first I miss Christmas at the zoo, now I miss Pumpkinfest! Gotta get a better calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's time to pull out my New Years Eve pictures . . .

      Delete
  2. This was cool (granted I am not ready for pumpkin fest ...need summer to settle in), colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment