Sunday: Night + Photo of the Day June 11, 2023

 

Night Quickly Coming at the Cove

 


 

Last night, I waited for some lights or moon rise to come, but on the cove, there were few lights. There was, the colors of the fading day and the coming night. Maine is my happy place. 

 

 

Photo of the day 162/365

 Sunset on the Cove. Vacation Day 1


 

 We drove about 13.5 hours with traffic and some stops, but we have arrived on Mt. Desert Island, Maine. Our "cottage" is within 50 yards of the ocean and this was our view at the end of the day. The day is cool and breezy and we are comfy and settled in.  Day 2 (when I actually post this) is our 40th wedding anniversary and I'm sure glad she has put up with me this long.  I am still in love.

Quote of the day: "Only in growth, reform, and change, paradoxically enough, is true security to be found." - Anne Morrow Lindbergh





 

Comments

Post a Comment