Thursday colour

Comments

  1. There you go again!!!! I am looking!! I am studying! I am looking again!! WTH???? I know it has something to do with water and fishing and..... ( true confessions of a crazed person) I had to ask Google for help. I think I know...thanks to Google but I will keep my mouth shut until such time you decide to give way to.😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting Capture, looks like your going fishing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😅😅 I like to keep you on your toes Camellia 😄 As you, google and Tom have no doubt figured it is fishing related. There are about a dozen fishing boats operating from the harbour near where I work and these boxes of nets and lines and stuff were nicely laid out on a floating pontoon last week. when I went for a lunchtime stroll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment