Tuesday: Nature + Photo of the Day June 20, 2023

 

 Trees, trees and more trees

 


 


I shot this photo while visiting a local winery a few weeks ago. I've been considering posting it but today, it seemed right. The trees seemed to go on and on. The one tree in the center just seemed to catch my eye among the others and is framed just right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 171/365

 Late afternoon sun reflecting on Eagle Lake


 

 

On our first day of vacation, we stopped by Eagle Lake even before we made it into our cottage. The scene was so warm and welcoming that we had to stop. I took a number of photos but this one was my wife's favorite. She loved the wat the reflection was framed by that tree branches. I have to agree that it's a keeper.

Quote of the day: "We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." - Ben Sweetland




 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment