Tuesday Nature + Photo of the Day - June 27, 2023

 

Storm Cloud Coming Soon


 

Tuesday: Nature
 
This photo was taken earlier in the year with one of our first "big storms" of the season. As ominous as it looked, it still didn't provide any substantial rain - it just looked bad. There was a quick shower, but that's about all.
 
 
 


 

Photo of the Day 178/365

 Farm Field and Summer Sky



On a trip to my in-laws, the sky was VERY variable and we got summer skies with puffy clouds and at other moments, ominous storm clouds over sweeping valleys. In this view, I could see the tiny dots of cows in the distance, the trees just over the top of the hill, and the puffy clouds and blue skies of summer. Of the "moving" shots I took from the car, this one called out "summer" to me.
 
Quote of the day: "Comfort can be dangerous. Comfort provides a floor but also a ceiling." - Trevor Noah


 

 

 



 

Comments

  1. Beautiful skies. I don't know which I like best, the first or the second photo...both are true definition of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment