Wednesday Close-up + Photo of the Day June 28, 2023

 




Pretty Purple Clematis

Friends of Photoblog

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday: Closeup/Macro

I took this photo during the same walk as the other photo in this post. I happened to turn away from the storm clouds and saw these purple clematis flowers climbing up a fence post. Purple is my favorite color, and with the grays of the storm clouds, and the greens of summer, the purple really stood out.

 

 

 Photo of the Day 179/365

 Evening Storm Clouds Gather near Sunset



 
 
My youngest wanted to go for a walk last evening and, despite having other things to do, I decided to go. The skies were very mixed with breaks here and there. We walked perhaps 1/2 mile when we saw, to the west, gray, foreboding clouds and we could see streamers of rain coming down from them. We decided to cut the walk short, but I managed to get this tree and the edge of that storm cloud coming our way. It was very pretty and I told my offspring that I love clouds because they are ever changing and make scenes new every time I shoot.
Quote of the day: Don't waste your time trying to get people to love you. Spend your time with those who already do." - Unknown








Comments

  1. Who doesn't love the purple clematis? Well,my sister-in-law, who preferred the white, but ok. The purple is such a vibrant color. And who doesn't love the changing clouds? Good images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment