Wednesday Close-up + Photo of the Day June 7, 2023

 

Hooked on You



Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday: Macro/Closeup

I took this photo while in Maine on a photo learning experience last summer.. We were told to capture the details, as well as the "big picture". I got "hooked."

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 158/365

Last Bit of Sunset Light

 


Last evening, I was in a rush to get things done when I looked outside and said how beautiful the sky looked, but said I'll never get out fast enough to get a shot. My wife told me to go and try.  This was the result. I got 5 shots off before the sun disappeared. This was the best.

Quote of the day: "Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down." - Anonymous

 

 

Comments

  1. Interesting capture for close up, love the the capture of the sunset with the clouds, perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment