Wednesday: Closeup + Photo of the Day June 21, 2023

 

Cold Apple on a Hot Day

 


 

 

Simple photo - I just took an apple out of the refrigerator and set it on the counter. Within minutes, the water from the warm air had condensed on red skin. I thought it was a good subject for close-ups. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 172/365

Sunset over the inlet

 


 

 This photo was on one of  our sunset hunts while on vacation last week. I love the big sky with the blue and and clouds. The sun just about to set and the reflection among the boats in harbor for the night - all form, to me, what my vacation was for. I did some peaceful reflection through cloudy times, relaxation and peace after trying issues, and discovery of new places and experiences.

Quote of the day: "When the heart truly understands, it lets go of everything." - Ajahn Chah






 

Comments

Post a Comment