Friday Forms + Photo of the Day 7/28/2023

Winding Road


 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday: Forms

I took this photo near my old home. This road follows the path of a local creek and just keeps winding as the creek winds. I feel that the winding road meets the criteria for a "form." I also like the greens of summer and the leading lines of the road.



 

 

 

 

 Sunset Sky over the Hay Field


 

Last evening, on the way home from my teaching duties, I noted the beautiful sky. I didn't want to be so repetitive and take a shot at the same places I've been going, so I decided to take the long way and go to a farm that I hadn't been to for awhile. I walked down into their hay field and this view greeted me. A very "country" scene of a field with the hay rolls made up and the sunset sky beyond the trees.

Quote of the day: "A single conversation across the table with a wise person is worth a month's study of books." - Chinese Proverb

 

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment