Friday Forms + Photo of the Day July 21, 2023

 

Just Looking Up


Daily Photo Challenge

Friday: Forms

I saw these ceiling fixtures in one of our buildings on our University campus. The lights, from a my seated position fascinated me. They were about two stories from the floor and I wondered if a Foucault's Pendulum could be hung from there. As it is, the lights are almost abstract.




Photo of the Day 202/365

Driving on the Mountain Road on a Summer's Day


 

I managed to capture this photo just after leaving my in-laws home a week ago. They live on a mountain in Central PA and the scenery that day was beautiful, although quite warm. It was supposed to storm, but hose had passed by quickly and left clear blue skies. This photo reminds me of a simpler time in my youth, when I didn't have a care in the world. Some days, I wish I could step back into those days.

Quote of the day: "There are three things that cannot be hidden for long: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buda

 

 

 



 

Comments

Post a Comment