Monday close up

Bonus points for this one!

Comments

  1. I am so loving your posts because it makes me think. I have seen this weave before, but right now can't put a finger on it. I will probably be back, hopefully with the correct answer and gain the bonus points. Although, I think a few others might beat me to it. Great cloesup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever it is, it makes a cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Looks sort of like tooth enamel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back and looks like no one guessed so I will take a gander. This is a food delicacy, internal organ of......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put you and anyone else who was curious out of your misery! It is actually a calcite formation on limestone rocks in a cave systemπŸ™‚

      Delete
    2. Amazing! That was going to be my next guess! 😊

      Delete
    3. I figured it would be πŸ˜„

      Delete
  5. Oops not as smart as I look 😬

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment