Monday: Closeup + Photo of the Day 212/365

 

Purple Peppers

 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday: Closeup

This photo of purple peppers is a favorite of mine. I love the color purple. Anyone who has been around me for awhile knows that -and these peppers are not the hot variety, so I enjoy the taste without the pain. Good flavor and good color!

 

 

Photo of the Day 212/365

Beautiful Day for a Walk at the Lake

 


 

 Yesterday was just too nice a day to stay home, inside. I decided to take a drive and take a walk to clear my head and just "be present". The sky was blue with puffy clouds, the humidity was way down (a rarity for July) and the temperature was moderate. I stayed on the side without beaches and there were surprisingly few people so it was very peaceful walk - refreshing and beautiful.

Quote of the day: "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one." - Friedrich Nietzsche 

 

 

 

 


Comments

  1. Wow I have never seen purple, only green, red, yellow very interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment