Monday: Closeup + Photo of the Day July 3, 2023

 

Bee Working on a Cornflower

 

 
 
Images Exposed
 
Daily Photo Challenge
 
Monday: Closeup
 
This photo was taken last year, but I like the way my telephoto lens let me get close enough to catch the details of the flower and the bee. The bee definitely seemed to be focused on his work.
 
 




 

Photo of the Day 184/365

Sunset Reflecting on Clouds above the Field

 

 
 
While on a walk with the family last evening, We went out at sunset so we could (possibly) catch the sunset. I came  upon an open field where the clouds were reflecting the waning light of the sunset. The blue sky and the fading light gave the field just enough light and the colors were just outstanding. I hope you find it as peaceful as I do.
Quote of the day: "If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow." - Unknown








 


 

Comments

  1. Very nice - I use my telephoto just like this because it's easier and I don't bend so well these days. And the bees are happier I keep my distance, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He continues working as you are just letting him bee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment