Quality versus Quantity

 To me quality is important, more so than quantity. But sometimes one can't get quality, hence, quantity becomes more important. 

In my case quantity refers more to the type of camera than the number. 

I love my cellphone but I have never found it to be the "perfect" tool for photography.

But when I am not carrying my camera around and I see an occasion needing to be photographer, I rely on my cellphone as best I can.

These photos were taken with a cellphone.

He landed....

I saw him...

I clicked..






Mind you, he was up there, I was down there.

He probably saw dinner somewhere close....

I never saw dinner ....

Bottom line...quality is not what I would like it to be, but you got to shoot when the opportunity arises.


Comments

  1. These came out well, especially the last one. They probably will never appear in a gallery, but they're a good record of the experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment