Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day 7/15/2023

 

Stormy Day on Lake Erie

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday: Choice

I took this photo many years ago when we took a trip to Erie, PA to visit some relatives and to visit the scenes and sites of my wife's grandparents. Not all the days were like this but the day when it was provided some spectacular shots across the Great Lake.

 

 

Photo of the Day 196/365

Blood Red Sunset over the Farm

We've had some awesome sunsets lately. I've missed a few of them due to having too much to do or just being too tired to go trekking for a perfect spot. When I get a chance to be on the road at sunset, I take advantage and take as many different shots and scenes as I can. This was one from a week or so ago. The flat fields (despite having crops in it), the trees and the barn make a nice foreground for the red sky.

Quote of the day: "People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy." -  Chekhov



Comments

Post a Comment