Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day 7/29/2023

 

Upward View of St. Louis Cathedral

 


 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday: Choice

I took this shot, obviously, in New Orleans when I was there for a conference. The view and sights of New Orleans lend themselves to photography and this cathedral is no exception. I took thousands of photos while walking and touring the city. I like this view of the Cathedral, with the blue sky (rare, when I was there).



 

 

 

Photo of the Day 210/365

Sun Sinking through the Clouds

 


 

I took a quick walk at dusk to get some fresh air. I didn't think there would be a good sunset but took the chance. I looked through the telephoto lens and zoomed all the way out when I noted the sun just about the get lost in the clouds. It was gone about 1 minute later.

Quote of the day: "Be crazy, live it up because this is the oldest you've been and the youngest you'll ever be again." - Unknown

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment