Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day 7/30/2023

 

Roses after the Rain



Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday: Nature

These roses are part of a bigger garden at my father-in-law's home. It had rained earlier, just a shower, and after we arrived, I wanted to go for a short walk. I found this rose and these rose buds and wanted to take their portrait. I tried to position them so no other roses were there and still got te water drops.  It took more than a few tries.

 




Photo of the Day 211/365

Over the Road into the Sunset

 


After a belated birthday dinner, we decided to take the "scenic" way home - i.e. -the back roads. We saw many spots to get nice photos but there was too much traffic. However, I took this photo as we crested a hill and the sun was setting to the left. The road seemed to reach into the sky - I wish, sometimes, I could ride into the sunset, kind of like the old-time cowboys.

Quote of the day: "Acknowledging the good that is already in your life is the foundation for all abundance." - Eckhart Tolle

 

 

 

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment