Sunday: Nature + Photo of the Day July 16, 2023

 

Two Ducks in the Lake



Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday:Nature

This photo was taken at Children's Lake in Boiling Springs, PA a couple of years ago. They've been doing maintenance on the lake and had it drained for the past year or so. It is just coming back so I hope to get back there sometime this year for more photos.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 197/365

Afternoon Storm Clouds on the Horizon

 

I took this photo while out on a walk with my youngest. I saw the storm clouds forming but wanted more than just the clouds. I tried to frame them by taking the photo while standing under a tree and centered the group of trees to add some foreground interest. I hope you all like it.

Quote of the day: "Real happiness doesn’t come from getting everything that you want. It comes from sharing what you have with the people that matter." - Unknown

 


Comments

Post a Comment