Thursday: Expressions + Photo of the Day 7/13/2023

 

 Together at Sunset


 

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday: Expressions

This photo was taken a few summers ago at Cape May, NJ. It was a shot at Sunset Beach (no surprise) and I happened to catch a couple in their beach chairs, just watching the sunset. It carries so many possible meaning - but I choose to just go with "together at sunset".


 

 

 

 

Photo of the day 194/365

Dirt Road through the Woods

 


 

My youngest and I went for a walk earlier in the week and she said we should take this side road. "It's kind of an alley" she said. It was the road behind a development to the sewage treatment plant for the homes. It wound around through the woods. I saw this view and despite the heat and humidity, it WAS cooler and gave me the feeling of a road through the woods.

Quote of the day: "One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." ~ Henry Miller






Comments

  1. First Capture, what a relaxing capture, I love the second one as well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment