Thursday Expressions + Photo of the Day 7/27/2023

Lonely Night in the City

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday: Expresssion

This shot was taken on a late night walk in New Orleans some years ago. I take (too) many photos and many are never displayed or shown. I'm truly glad for these challenges as I get to post some of my older shots that are meaningful to me but have never been seen.



 

Photo of the Day 208/365

Pretty Sunset Sky

 

This photo came from my archives from a couple of years ago. I've been waiting for the right mood to post it. It is a very wide view of a post-sunset sky. To me, it was almost the perfect dusk sky. The clouds are beautifully colored with orange and gold while the sky is a wonderful blue.

Quote of the day: "You can only lose something that you have, but you cannot lose something that you are." - Eckhart Tolle

 

 


 

Comments

  1. Dark and eerie combined peace and tranquility. Both great photos but the second one really stand out for me. Enlarged the glow of the sun with those clouds makes for a beautiful lanscape shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice capture of the tracks a good mood capture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment