Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day 7/19/2023

 

Power Lines

 


 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday: Minimalism

I took this photo last summer while out on a walk at our last home. There are ALWAYS a lot of power lines to make a sweeping vista less beautiful - but this time, I wanted to make use of them. I decided on black and white and tried to isolate them on a clear blue sky in the late afternoon. I like they way it turned out.

 

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 200/365

 Fiery Sunset Sky

 


This sunset sky amazed me. The sun had gone behind some fairly thick, dark clouds. That mixed with the smoke from the wildfires made for a very vivid color palette.  The camera never (for me) captures what my eyes see, so I did some editing to get the colors to show the way I saw them.

Quote of the day: "Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter and your life a little better. They're the ones worth hanging onto." - Unknown

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

  1. Your sky is gorgeous and your minimalist is one I had never thought of....nicely done 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lines in the sky cool capture, Capture #2 Wow looks at those dramatic colors WOW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment