Friday Forms + Photo of the Day August 11, 2023

 

Looking Up in the City


Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This shot from my archives was taken some years ago in New York City. I remember thinking that it looked almost like a keyhole for the sky between the buildings. I really think it fit the bill of "forms".



Photo of the Day 223/365

 Clouds Trying to Hide the Sunset

 

This photo was taken on a "photo drive" that my wife and I do from time to time. During the drive, we came out from behind some trees when this vista opened up and I saw the sun trying to set. I was frustrated because I knew it "could" be a nice sunset except for the clouds. Well, the clouds made this photo special - the sun almost coming out tinged the lower clouds red and left the rest with wisps varying colors above. 

 

Quote of the day: "Maybe we don’t get accepted, because we show that we are afraid." - Jerico Silvers


Comments

  1. Oh my, I love such perspective image #1 and the black and white post processing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment