Friday Forms + Photo of the Day August 4, 2023

 

Tall Grass Against the Wall

 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday: Forms

I took this photo some years ago at the Mifflin County Fair. We were walking from area to area when I noticed the tall grasses that were swaying peacefully in the breeze despite all the commotion going on. Those grasses just grabbed my thoughts and I (try to) remember to stay calm and flexible amongst the confusion of life.

Photo of the Day 216/365

Bits of Color in the Late Afternoon Sky


When coming home from church last evening we had to stop at our local gas station. When we were pulling in, I saw the clouds in the sky begin to light up with the remnants of sunset color. I did my best to capture the little bits of color that I saw.

Quote of the day: "Find peace within and you won’t be without." - Bruce Adler

 

 


Comments

  1. Nice capture of wheat weed Beautiful colors of the sky fery vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true - "to stay clam and flexible amongst the confusion of life"! Thank you Joe for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment