Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day August 14, 2023

 

Flower in Monochrome




Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday: Closeup

I took this photo while out on a belated birthday dinner with my wife. We had a window seat with storm clouds coming but the sunshine streaming in. I saw this flower on the table and moved it so that the background was very dark. I like the outcome.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 224/365

 Sunset Sky over the Hay Field




We've had such beautiful sunsets this year. The hay field down the road is a great place for photos. It has a pull off so I can get there and park and an open sky view. It is especially beautiful with a pretty sky - quite the country view. 

Quote of the day: "People think that the world itself is overflowing with beauty, but they forget that they are its cause." - Friedrich Nietzsche

 

 

 

 


Comments