Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day August 7, 2023

 

Inside of a Flower




Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday: Closeup

I got this idea when I looked closely at a dandelion as it went to seed. This isn't a dandelion but another flower with a similar structure. Don't ask me what it is, I don't know - but it was tinged purple, so it immediately attracted me.




 Photo of the Day 217/365

Sunset Behind the Shed



I snapped this scene while out on a walk a short time ago. The sun setting within the sparse clouds didn't have much interest for me.  But when I added the farm shed in the foreground, the scene became much more interesting (to me, anyway). I never like the power lines, but sometimes, you just have to live with them.

Quote of the day: "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." - Pablo Picasso

 

 

 

 

 


 

Comments

  1. The flower picture is spectacular. You found a good one. As for the sunset shot, I get the impression that you have beautiful sunsets every night where you live.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment