Piotr thinking of you....

 If you have never visited the Union Station in Chicago, I highly recommend you do. 

Add it to your bucket list and add it to your list of "might be nice to meet Camellia". I'll show up if you chose to contact me.

I love this train station as much as I love riding the train into this station.

One thing that is consistant at this train station is the number of Amish sitting around waiting for their means of travel.

If you know anything about the Amish, you know that they don't drive hence the train is their best means for travel when it comes to long distance travel.

I always think of Piotr and his "sneak" photo of a beautiful Amish girl sitting at Union Station. Therefor, when I saw a few sitting around on my last trip, I had to click.





Comments

  1. Great shots, Camellia. I remember Piotr's photo very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Captures I never thought they taveld on trains always thought it was only horse and buggy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, not to be sarcastic but can you imagine going from Chicago to North Dakota on a horse and buggy....which highway would they take in order not to get killed?😉

      Delete
  3. Wooooow! Camellia, just noticed you post. Lovely pictures. The Union Station is truly grand. I will definitely come to Chicago again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment