Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day August 5, 2023

 

Farm from My Past

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo is from my father's archives. It is literally a farm near where I grew up. The photo was likely taken in the time of my childhood. My dad was taking pictures long before I was born and I have many of his surviving photos. This is one that brings back memories for me....good memories.


Photo of the Day 217/365

 Golden Summer Sunset


I managed to capture another warm golden summer sunset. The clouds glowed with the light from the setting sun and the sun sinking into the clouds just made for a really wonderful sunset.

Quote of the day: "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie




 

Comments