Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day 8/6/2023

 

Scarlett Beebalm in the Woods

 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

I found this flower growing in the woods. For me, the red stood out from the green of the woods. I'm not a flower person so I can't tell if it's naturally occurring or if it's a "stray" from a neighboring property, but I liked it. I hope you do, too.

 

Photo of the Day 218/365

Beautiful Day at the Lake in Black and White

 


Just a beautiful day at the lake!  The blue sky, and the puffy white clouds skating by. and the warm temperatures made for a fantastic day for a hike. I chose black and white because I could make the sky dark to enhance the drama of the clear blue sky and clouds.

Quote of the day: "Have goals that are challenging enough to intimidate others." - Mindfulness 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment