Thursday (Re)Expression

 As Camellia so rightly pointed out yesterday, my post needed the shadows lifted in the bottom third. Being but a jester in the court of Her Majesty, I had posted the original edit, not the final. This buffoon doth apologize on bent knee.

 

As many of you may work, I do a quick edit (version a), let it sit and go back in a day or two to re-edit (version b). As my eyes get worse, I've realized that I have to now set the file view in all folders to "large icon", even though it means more scrolling and is a bit irritating, so that I can see the subtle difference in edits. I went back to some other posts on different sites and realized this is not the first time I've done that. Woe is moi!

Getting old is not for sissies.

Comments

  1. That's it!!! Beautiful!! Getting old sucks, but somehow we manage 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, John, don't stay down on one knee too long. It ain't good for you, I speak from experience! As for the shot -- I liked it before, but it is a bit better now. I love the colors and the range of illumination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Can I get up now? Is she looking?) Yeah, it needed that opening of the shadows -I just don't know why I keep so many versions of the same edit. I love like children, I guess.🤣

      Delete
    2. They're all your children. Just because one's a little better-looking doesn't mean you have to abandon the others. 😎

      Delete

Post a Comment