Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day 8/8/2023

 

Colorful Mask



Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

This photo was taken on one of our trips to Maine. I believe it was taken at a museum that honored the Native American Peoples. I used the backlighting to make the mask dark and the colors visible. The camera can rarely capture exactly what the eye sees - but in this case I used that to my advantage.



Photo of the Day 220/365

Driving Down a Country Road

I took this photo while on a drive with my wife. We were in the center of the state going from one place to another when i happened to see the red barn and mountains in the distance, through the trees. The sky was hazy blue and the air was warm - a fine summer day. A fine day for a drive down a winding road.

Quote of the day: "Just so you know, finding your path is always easier once you choose where you want to go." - Unknown

 


 

Comments

  1. Sometimes the camera does a better job than what the eye can 😉 Your second photo is so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second photo was a nice antidote to the first one! 😊 Great shots, Joe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment